Sunday, May 29, 2011

Woohoo! I got an award!

Wow...I got my first blog award!  I hadn't been here for most of the week - and when I finally came online on Friday, I was pretty excited to see this.  Thanks so much to Grace for nominating me.  I am honored and just a tad excited!  Here it is!


The rules of the award:

-Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.
-Tell us 10 things about yourself.
-Nominate your bloggers.
-Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this award.


Here are my ten things:
1. I am a tomboy at heart.  I guess you could say I'm the son my Dad never had.
2. I never knew how much inner strength I had until I lost my Mom.
3. I have two cats named Piper and Chibi - they are like my kids. Oh and my leopard gecko too!
4. People that know me well, know I am not a big fan of children.  But I will always wonder what it would be like to have one of my own. 
5. I am a Pisces - a TRUE one...
6. I love to lift a lot of heavy shit...deadlifting is my favorite. 
7. I love to sniff Jiffy markers.
8. I am loyal to a fault - screw me once tho, and I have a hard time getting that trust back.
9. I am finally "learning" to love myself - I've never been able to do that my whole life.  I have Ben and Holly Spooner to thank for helping guide and help me realize how strong and capable I am.
10. I love my friends and family and would give the shirt off my back for them.

There are more, but I won't ramble on... :-)

My nominees are:


Congrats Ladies! :-)



1 comment:

  1. Yay! How cool is this!!!
    I appreciate you giving me this honour!
    And it is fun to get to know you!
    Yay! And thank you, Kristy.

    (No kids for me either - none that I know of, at least.....lol!)

    ReplyDelete