So I came across this survey after reading a couple of my fellow "bandits's" blogs. Thanks for the idea Andrea and Jess!
1. What is your occupation right now ?
I just finished my position as an Administrative Assistant in Pathology at the Rockyview Hospital. Starting tomorrow however, I will be starting my new position as a Laboratory Support Clerk in Anatomic Pathology/Cytopathology for Calgary Laboratory Services - same company I have been with for almost six years. I am excited!
2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm not wearing any as I just got out of bed...however, I try to stick with black ones.
3. What are you listening to right now?
The TV. The Glades is on. Brian likes that show - I'm not a big fan of it.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Oatmeal - with some chocolate protein powder. Great to eat before the workout I am about to do today.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
That would be Brian - on my way home from yoga last night.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Of course! But I did steal it from them.
8. How old are you today?
39...one more year - well actually six more months until the BIG 4-0!
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Hockey - especially Flames Hockey...but I also like to watch CFL Football...again - mostly when the Stamps are playing.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Coffee...pretty much any way I can get it.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
All the time...I usually do it every couple of months - if I didn't I would have a head full of greys!
12. Favourite food?
I love tacos - homemade ones. They make me happy.
13. What was the last movie you watched?
14. Favourite day of the year?
I won't lie...my Birthday!
15. How do you vent anger?
Cry...then yell...then cry again...lots of crying...
16. What was your favourite toy as a child?
I enjoyed my Lite-Brite.
17. What is your favorite season?
Fall...not too cold and not too hot...PERFECT!
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
LOVE both but I guess Blueberries if I had to choose.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Nope they don't have to, but I always love to hear from my blogging buddies!
20. Where is you favorite place to escape?
The gym, or just go for a walk in Fish Creek Park
21. Favorite TV Show?
I love Amazing Race, Survivor and Hell's Kitchen...Reality TV is my kryptonite...
22. Living arrangements?
Own my townhouse with my husband, two kitties and leopard gecko.
23. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday...I've been crying a lot lately...lots of stress that I'm trying to deal with.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Can't see the floor...I would say just clothes...lol
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Gotta say Michelle...we've known each other since I was five...that would be 34 years! WOW...
26. What did you do last night?
Yoga, then came home and relaxed and watched TV...
27. What are you most afraid of?
I've always been afraid of deep, dark water...
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Used to be cheese...but can't eat hamburgers anymore...thank goodness!
29. Favourite dog breed?
Not a fan of dogs...but my sister and brother in law own a chocolate lab and a black lab...and they are nice dogs...
30. Favourite day of the week?
31. How many states have you lived in?
I've only lived in Alberta - I'm a native Calgarian and am proud of it!
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls...that is all...
33. What is your favourite flower?