Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Wow...has it really been two years?  I'm still finding myself thinking about how crazy of a ride it has been...some days it just seems like yesterday that I walked through the doors at Alive Personal Training and changed my life - for the better.  I blogged about my first Anniversary in 20 Things! and am pleased with my progress that I have made over the course of this year.  I have gone through so much change physically and mentally, that I have had a few issues in keeping up with it all - but I know with some more determination, hard work and self-reliance, that I can and will reach all of my goals both physically and mentally...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you that has taken the time to read my blog, chat with me and support me along the way...losing weight is one of the hardest things to do on earth and your friendships and support have helped me in more ways than can be said. 

As many of you know, I do have some issues when it comes to change in my life - and this year so far has proved to be one of the most challenging for me.  The biggest change was having my surgery for my lap-band, and getting used to eating less and more slowly - that is still something that I am working on and getting used to and will be for some time.  Then, Alive closed and I am now faced with a pretty big change in my exercise routine.  I know I can do it and with some adjusting and working through things on my part, I will be able to do anything I set my heart out to do.  My trainers Ben and Kendra have helped instill the "exercise bug" in me and I will not stop.  For a while I was worried I was going to give up - but every time I thought that way, I would kill it - there is no way I can even phathom the fact of giving up on exercise...  I can't wait until next year when I can look back on my pictures again and notice even more changes...

Either way, I will get there...I have my friends and I have my family...but most of all...I have myself.   I AM strong and capable of anything I set my mind out to do.


Thanks everyone! :-)

XOXO
Kris

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new reader, but regardless Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! I always get excited when I see a new follower :-) You look like you are doing an awesome job...and I agree - eating out is REALLY hard when you are trying to lose weight! If you can cut it out entirely, you will be golden! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete