Monday, January 17, 2011

Moving Forward...

Wow...two blog posts in two days?!  What's the matter with me?  Well nothing - in fact I feel stronger than I have in a long time...I thought I would wake up this morning and start the ritual of crying about Mom, but in fact...I'm not...I'm happy and it feels kinda weird...

Perhaps I am finally moving on - moving towards that glorious level of acceptance - accepting that she is gone - but not forgetting about her.  That I will never do...

Now moving on...this week, Thursday in fact, I start my pre-op diet.  I'm excited and a little nervous...but mostly excited!  Brian and I went out to Superstore yesterday and bought my veggies - I will get my four protein drinks and the veggies and that will be it!  I will definitely be kick-starting my weight loss again - I'm excited about what I'm going to look like and feel like...I know I will have my ups and downs with this pre-op stage, but I am going to stay focused and keep my eye on the prize...and as Ben would say "I'm growing into a beautiful flower" LOL... :-)

Well stay tuned for Thursday...cause it's gonna be quite the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment