Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting There...

Well, it's been about two weeks since I was put on stress-leave from work...I go back this Tuesday. It's weird...some days I feel like I can conquer anything...yesterday was not one of those days however. I was thinking of my mom a lot - wishing she was here. I know she's no longer in pain and in a better place, but sometimes it hurts as much as the night we found her. I know, in time, my life will get better - just wish that it wouldn't be at such a slow rate! My therapist keeps telling me not to be so hard on myself - that eventually, I will think of my mom and not feel so empty inside - that all I will think of is happy memories.


I hope I'm ready to go back to work. I feel better. I've been going to the gym almost every day and that seems to be helping. I just want to be able to feel as though I'm having a normal life.


And I'm getting there...

No comments:

Post a Comment